sâmbătă, 25 septembrie 2010

La mall

Bringing out the sweet for a quick trip to the mall. Not our favorite place to be, but that keep us from dressing up to go. We do kind of stand out among the teens and bottle-blondes, but standing out can be a good thing at times. And who would want to fit into a dull urban environment, anyways?

Iri goes all the way out of our cultural paradigm to get in touch with her lady-self. Pink cardigan, flowery skirt, hair in a bun and pastel shes: you'd have to be blind not to see this intended disconnect. Nope, thanks, but that flat-screen TV really does nothing for me.


I tried my best to match her out-dated (in the best possible way) dress, taking this opportunity to get perhaps the last wear out of my summery soft-leather flats. The blue skirt survived in my closet for about 4 years, and it gets more love the longer it stays. Nothing better than a piece that keeps you long-term company.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu